What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files sent by our website, which are stored in the user's browser and provide us with anonymous information.
What are cookies used for on our website?
Cookies help us improve the quality of our website, offering a more personalized service, learning about the tastes and preferences of our visitors (through statistics and measurements) and facilitating navigation through our website.
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers will generally allow you to change the features of your browser through the toolbar so that it does not accept "cookies" or warn you at the time of use. If you disable cookies in your browser, part of our website may not function properly.
Example of how to configure cookies in your browsers:
To modify the options in other browsers, consult the instructions of the browser.
Types of cookies used
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website.
- Permanent cookies: they favor the experience and navigation as a user (they offer personalized navigation, for example, remembering your language preferences on the website).
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service,
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked,
Below is a list of the cookies used by Plating Brap in order to collect statistical information and facilitate the browsing process of our users.
|platingbrap.com||_ga||2 years||Google Analytics cookies. It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Google Analytics cookies. Allows you to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||1 day||Google Analytics cookies. It is used to distinguish users.|
|PHPSESSID||session||Session Cookie to improve navigation and personalization of the contents of the users of our website.|
|Addthis||loc, mus, na_id, na_tc, ovid, vid, uvc, xtc||1 year||AddThis uses these cookies to track which websites using AddThis are visited by a user. In addition, the cookie allows AddThis to display buttons to share content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.|
|Google.com||NOT||6 months||Contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language.|
|_atuvc||2 years||Share content with a wide range of network and sharing platforms. Stores an updated counter of shared pages.|
|_ oven||30 minutes||Share content with a wide range of network and sharing platforms. Stores an updated counter of shared pages.|
|cc_cookie_accept||1 year||Cookie to verify the acceptance of cookies by the user.|
|cc_cookie_decline||1 year||Cookie to verify the rejection of cookies by the user.|
Major brands that already trust in the level of service and quality of Plating Brap's electrolytic coatings.