The basis of our project and our greatest value for the client.
In January 2006, less than one year after starting their activity, Plating Brap obtained the ISO-9001 certification, committing itself at all levels to the development and implementation of the Quality Management System, as well as the continuous improvement of its efficiency. A path that requires a high technological investment, personnel with specialized knowledge and a true capacity for analysis and innovation to improve.
We examine our production in the plant’s laboratory. Daily analysis is carried out to assess the concentrations of the different baths, the correct deposition of the coatings and compliance with the different requirements imposed by our customers.
In this way we guarantee compliance with the technical specifications, both of the production process and the coating requirements.
- Automatic titrater
- Analytical Balance
- Pilot plant – tank 60 L
- Light Chamber "Spectralight 400"
- Furhman Test
- Microscope 180 X
- Stove 720 L (Temperature 5° to 250°)
- Freezer archon 350 L (Temperature -40° to ambient)
- Climatic chamber 1000 L (Temperature -45° - 150° C / Humidity 15-98%)
- Salt-spray fog chamber 400 L
- Cass –Test chamber (Copper Accelerated Acetic Acid Salt Spray) 1000 L
- Metallographic section
- W-visible spectrophotometer
- Instron adherence meter
- Microscope 1000 X
- Bubble Pressure Tensiometer
- Force tensiometer-ring method
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- ISO 14001
- Accreditation by Formel Q Fähigkeit - Volkswagen (March 2007)
- Reconnaissance de Compétence Fournisseur - Renault (November 2007)
- Accreditation by PS.50014 - Fiat-Chrysler automobiles (October 2015)
- Accreditation by GMW16193 for GMW14668 - General Motors (August 2016)
Major brands that already trust in the level of service and quality of Plating Brap's electrolytic coatings.